Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Instruction for abstract submission
- Please submit your abstract through the ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM below
- Abstract submission deadline June 10th 2018
- Abstracts can be presented as an oral, video and poster presentation. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral, video or poster presentation to June 15th 2018.
- Authors presenting abstracts must register immediately after receiving notification that their abstract has been accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract Title should be entered in the “Title Field” in the on-line submission form and as part of the abstract.
- Your abstract should be submitted (uploaded) as a Word document. Abstract text should contain no more than 400 characters including space. Font Times New Roman 12. Presented author should be assigned with Bold letters
- Any tables, graphs or diagrams should be sent together with the abstract.
- Authors’ names and institutions should be entered in the appropriate fields in the Abstract Submission Form on the Conference web site. The following data is needed for the “Institution Field” – Name of the Institution, Department, City and Country. Coauthors names and Institution should be part of the submitted abstract written as follow “Last Name, First Name, Institution”.
- Abstracts must be written and conform to the guidelines or they will not be accepted.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author. Changes to abstract can only be accepted until the deadline.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.